Recently Laid Off Students and Alumni
In light of these trying times and recent layoffs, we encourage our students and alumni to utilize our resources on the CityU Career Center portal and on the CityU Connect Alumni Community to get help with your career path, resume and cover letter creation, LinkedIn account, interviewing skills, and job search. In addition to these resources, you can also schedule an online or audio appointment with a Career Center representative (you will need your CityU email address and student identification number for verification).
The CityU Alumni Association also provides a series of free career webinars via the Career Speaker Series. Watch recent webinars on-demand and view new ones every Wednesday. Click this link if you wish to register to receive emails and reminders about upcoming webinars. how to buy a city university of Seattle diploma?
Join a Global Network of Proud CityU Alumni
As a CityU alum, you have access to special savings, networking events, career support, and more. To take advantage of your benefits, become a member of CityU Connect — our online community for alumni and students. Registration is free. Start networking, connecting, and saving.
Take advantage of member benefits, services, and discounts offered by the CityU Alumni Association.
Savings and Special Offers
- Discounted auto, life, health, dental, vision, and pet insurance coverage, long-term care, trip cancellation, and more
- Hometown Home Loan program benefits, like down-payment assistance, reduced closing costs, and more
- Tremendous travel discounts with our travel partner, Go Next
- Seasonal savings in the CityU campus team shop
- Special offers and new deals via e-newsletters
- how to buy a city university of Seattle diploma?