Mohawk College Cardiovascular Technology & Brock University Community Health:
- Obtain a three-year Pass or four-year Honours Bachelor of Arts Community Health degree from Brock University.
- A minimum cumulative average of 70% on the Mohawk College Cardiovascular Technology diploma is required for entry to Brock.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility
- 5.0 Year Two Elective credits.
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 15 credits required to complete a 3-year degree.
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BAH Community Health
- Year Code: Advanced Standing