The blended learning approach of the UEFA CFM containing a mix of e-learning and face-to-face seminars has been carefully designed in collaboration with a prestigious academic institution and leading experts to ensure a high quality programme.
The UEFA CFM lasts for nine months starting in October 2021 and ending in June 2022 compromises of ten online modules as well as three face-to-face seminars. Each module and face-to-face seminar addresses a key area of football management which are necessary for people working within the football industry.
The online modules found within the UEFA CFM are as follows:
- the organisation of world football;
- strategic and performance management;
- operational management;
- football marketing and sponsorship;
- communication, the media and public relations;
- elective module to be chosen from the 5 following subjects: Event and volunteer management, Women’s football, Football development, Football and social responsibility, Football law